20 May 2012

the many faces of vladimir putin

"I can't believe the view out of my window!"
"Anyone wanna hit the slopes?"
"I cannot wait for the separation surgery."

"Cuddles is my only fwiend."

"Stop staring at my zit."
"Sometimes I feel only four feet tall."
"Ignition interlocks are such a pain."

"Demons be GONE!"
"And now let's hear from a member
of our studio audience."
"Uh oh, I think I left the teakettle on."
"Watch this.  My George Bush impression
is killer."
"These, or the Elton John ones?"

"These, definitely."
"I'm almost twice as tall as this church,
and yet i am sad."

"I am the Schwarzenegger of fishing."

"I TOLD you to stop staring at my zit!"
"Aiunt Bea says I gotta get a
haircut or I don't get no pie."
"And then the duck says to the bartender, 'Got any
gwapes?'"
"I once caught a fish this big with my bare hands
and my shirt off."
"I love my new russian ear protectors with the
adjustable chin strap."
"Now keep your eyes on my right hand.  This
is such a cool trick."
"Ensign Putin, sir.  And I just threw your stinkin'
palm tree overboard!"
"Well look.  Mary Jo sent me a valentine."
"Trust me, I'm a doctor."
"I should really use more than 15 SPF."
"You want a piece
of this?"
"But there is one more thing.  Today, I'd like
to introduce you to..... the iPhone."
"It's too bad this podium is in the way.  I'm
posing like Angelina Jolie at the Oscars."


No comments:

Post a Comment

please give me your feedback, tell me where you live and how you managed to find this blog. thanks!